Allowed & Prohibited Items
Local Lodging Options and On-Site Camping Details
Allowed & Prohibited Items
Updated April 23, 2017
We want all Infinity Downs Farm events to be safe and fun for everyone. The following items are allowed or prohibited:
- No illegal drugs / drug paraphernalia
- No weapons, including bats, kitchen knives and anything that can be considered a weapon
- No fireworks of any kind or size
- No glass bottles or containers (includes glass bottles, glass food jars, and anything made of glass.)
- No unlicensed vending
- No charcoal or any containers with additional fuel, accelerants, or large amounts of propane. Small tanks under 16 oz are permitted
- No campfires
- No bundles of firewood
- No tiki torches
- No golf carts, ATVs, or small motorized vehicles
- No animals except service animals are permitted at Infinity Downs Farm events, unless specifically stated otherwise on the event page.
- No Box trucks. All large sized box trucks will be turned away and are not permitted on the event site.
- No drones of any size
- No paper lanterns (aka Peace Lanterns, Sky Lanterns or other floating lanterns). These are a danger to farm animals and adjacent lands.
- No professional cameras (removable lenses) and no video without appropriate credentials.
- No helium tanks
- No portable generators. Generators permanently attached to an RV (on-board) are permissible.
The Blue Ridge Bowl:
- No coolers
- No outside food
- You may bring a lawn chair or blanket for seating.
- No tents or shade structures. We do allow umbrellas on rainy days.
Local Lodging Options for Infinity Downs Farm
Updated May 15, 2017
Click HERE for a list of local lodging options near Infinity Downs Farm. Our address is 1510 Diggs Mountain Road, Arrington, Va 22922 if you are using a mapping software or app.
Camping Options for Infinity Downs Farm
Updated March 3, 2017
Infinity Downs Farm sits on over 300 acres of lush Virginia countryside, hosting numerous concerts, festivals, and events, and select events will offer camping options that can be added to your ticket purchase. If camping is offered for that event, the event page will link to the options available and details to purchase your camping pass. All campers must have a ticket to the event. Portos and water will be available. Food and beverage concessions will be available during the event only. No outside alcohol is permitted.
When camping is offered, the Infinity Downs camp site will open at the parking entry time for the event. All camp areas must be clean and vacated by 11:00AM the following day. If you require ADA camping, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can help you with your request. The following are for Infinity Downs Farm single day events. For festivals and multi-day events, please refer to the event website for their camping offerings and details. Lockn’ Festival www.locknfestival.com The Festy www.thefesty.com
Overnight Car/Tent Camping — A single night car camping pass allows your car to be parked in the camping spot with enough room for both a car and your tent. Your camping neighbors will be the people in the cars in front of you and those behind you as you arrive. One car camping pass is required per car, with capacity limited to four people. Once you are parked, you will not be permitted to move your vehicle (no in/out privileges).
Single Night RV Camping — Your RV must fit into a 20’x50′ space (including slides or awnings). It is a primitive RV. No power hookups will be available. Only RVs with on-board generators will be permitted to use them. No exterior generators per our local fire department. Please arrive at the festival with a full water tank. No refills will be offered. No dumping stations or pump outs offered. One RV camping pass is required per RV with capacity limited to six people. Once you are parked, you will not be permitted to move your vehicle (no in/out privileges).